6-16-2018 Stream Walk for Kids
Come explore the life in and around the stream in Glen Providence Park! Science teachers Holly Hoffmann and Aura Lester will lead kids as they look for critters in the park. Recommended for nature explorers ages 5 and up! Registration is required – attendance is limited to 30 participants*, including adults. Don’t forget to wear sturdy water shoes or boots!
Stream Walk for Kids
Saturday, June 16
Main entrance, West State Street, Media
Drizzle or shine!
* Registration is 1/2 full as of June 4!
- Registration is required – attendance is limited to 30 participants, including adults. RSVP by emailing FriendsoftheGlen[AT]gmail.com by Thursday, June 14.
- Approximate length: 1.5 hours
- Be prepared for hilly terrain and walking in the stream – wear sturdy shoes or boots that can get wet!
- If the weather is questionable, we will post here and on facebook by 9:00am Saturday whether we will hold the walk.
- While we welcome leashed dogs to many of our park events, this time we will be looking for skittish turtles and other pond and stream life, so please leave those cuties at home.