Location, Hours & Rules
Location and Directions
Glen Providence Park is located in Media and Upper Providence, Pennsylvania. To find Glen Providence Park on Google Maps, click here, then park at (or walk to!) one of these three entrances:
– Main entrance: 500 Block of West State Street, Media
– Corner of Kirk Lane & Third Street, Upper Providence
– Corner of West Street & Third Street, Media
The main entrance is a 2 block walk from the trolley and a 1/2 mile walk from the Media train station. And as you’re planning your route, don’t forget the 3rd Street Bridge (between Broomall’s Lake and the park) is closed.
Dawn to Dusk.
Read the complete Park Rules on the Delaware County Parks & Recreation website. A few are listed below:
- Dogs and other pets are not permitted in the park unless on a leash.
- Fires are not permitted in the park.
- No alcoholic beverages may be sold, brought or consumed within the boundaries of the park.