CRC Streams Cleanup
550 W State St
Media, PA 19063
Join us in helping with CRC Watersheds‘ 21st Annual Streams Cleanup! CRC volunteers will remove trash at more than 30 sites along Chester, Ridley and Crum Creeks and their tributaries, including Broomall’s Run in Glen Providence Park.
2018 Stream Cleanup information for Glen Providence Park:
- Pre-registration with CRC Watersheds is requested: http://
- Meet at the Glen Providence Park main entrance on West State Street in Media at 9:00 am.
- Rain or shine.
- Gloves and bags will be provided.
- We recommend long pants and long sleeves to protect against poison ivy and ticks.
- If you’d like to tackle trash along the streambank, wear water shoes, boots, or old shoes!
- CRC requires that volunteers sign a liability release.